Monday, 14 November 2016

So little time

A week from now I will be starting my journey to San Francisco and I sill have so much to do. Let's see I have to:


  1. Buy two Suitcases 
  2. Wash clothes 
  3. Buy medication
  4. Buy new underwear
  5. Tidy room 
  6. Pack
I'm going to focus on numbers 2 and 5 today so I can start with number 6 as soon as possible. I even forgot to schedule an appointment with the hairdresser for her to come before I leave but what you gonna do. 

Tomorrow I'll buy the rest of the things I need too, as I'll be out all day. 
In the morning I'm getting a tattoo with my sister. This will be her first one and it's so cool to me that her first one will be a matching one with me ^^ I'll show you guys when it's done. 
So I will go buy the stuff after that. 

I feel better already just writing everything down. 

Man I am so excited and so nervous omg. I need to get everything done, I'm sure I'm forgetting something. 

Wrapping paper! I need to buy wrapping paper too. And a present for my friend, it's her birthday on Thursday. 

Also, as I am going to be away during the holidays, we will be celebrating Christmas on Wednesday apparently haha that way I have a Christmas with my family ^^ so I need some little gifts for that too. 

What an exciting week, heavens. 

2 comments:

  1. Eeeeee, this is so exciting!! It's such a huge step, but I'm really pumped for you. I can't wait to hear all about it. I've always wanted to go to San Francisco.

    Enjoy your early Christmas :)

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wooow you're going to San Fran!! I hope you have the BEST time ever and I can't wait to hear all about it and the adventures you get up to! feliz Navidad!!!!!
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete